If you’d like help with any of the following, please contact our office to request assistance. In order to serve you better, please make sure to include your name and address in your request:

Constituency Services

The Constituency Offices of M.P. Nater can provide assistance to residents of Perth—Wellington in accessing federal services. These services include but are not limited to:

  • Assistance with Employment Insurance including maternity, parental, and compassionate care benefits
  • Assistance with the Canada Child Benefit
  • Assistance with Passport Applications
  • Assistance with Social Insurance Numbers
  • Assistance with the Canadian Pension Plan (CPP)
  • Assistance with the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
  • Assistance with Old Age Security (OAS)
  • Assistance with the Canadian Revenue Agency 
  • Assistance with Immigration and Citizenship services
  • Provide certificates of achievement or recognition for special occasions.

All personal information provided for assistance with casework will be kept strictly confidential.

For more information on standards of service please consult the Accessibility Standards for Service Policy.

For assistance with issues within provincial jurisdiction such as, Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates, Healthcare, Driver’s licences, Education, Student Assistance, or the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) please contact M.P.P. Matthew Rae.

Parliamentary Services

To arrange a meeting with me in Ottawa, to view House of Commons proceedings, or to share your thoughts on a federal issue or legislation before Parliament please contact me online or through my Ottawa Office.

More on Bills and Motions

Find more information on the Bills and Motions before parliament, including those which I have introduced, please click here.


To submit a petition to Parliament you can send a paper copy to my Ottawa office.

John Nater, Member of Parliament
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario,
K1A 0A6

Paper Petitions – Guide and Terms of Use